Thursday 30 March 2017

Y2 - Praise from a member of the public...

Well done Y2, a shining example of the excellent behaviour we see every day at CVP!

Dear Mr Basnett

I thought I would drop you a quick email to send special praise for your pupils and staff.

Last week my husband and I decided to take a day trip from North Wales to Liverpool to visit some of the fantastic museums that are on offer and whilst we were at The Museum of Liverpool, a large group of children that were on an educational trip from your school were there too.

 We were slightly ahead of the 1st group of children on entering one of the floors there, but they caught up to us quite quickly, I'm not going to lie I wanted to hurry ahead as being amongst a large group of small children was not something i wanted  however I noticed was how well behave the children were and how engaged they were in what thier teacher was telling them. They were listening to and observing the exhibits thier teacher was pointing out, asking lots of questions and following directions that were being given, over all They were displaying impeccable behaviour. 

We left the first group behind as we went to another floor but then came across a second group of children in the museum and again all off the above mentioned comments apply but this time I noticed how smart and well presented all the children were in thier uniforms and the manners they were using to navigate around other visitors to the museum including myself. 

I felt it was important to let you know of this as they all deserve praise for being so well behaved. They were shining examples for the Childwall Valley Primary School that day. Well done children! I hope they enjoyed thier trip as much as we did. 

Kind Regards

2 comments: